New In 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!
2005. Well what can I say? What a stinko year. Well, actually I'm just saying that because George Bush is still president and odd numbered years are always pretty boring. However, this year has actually exceeded all expectations. I had a fabulous time in Montreal with Dave, Josh, Sumi, Eve, and Nat. Also, I'm back at UMass and classes are all going well plus I graduate after this semester. So I guess 2005 may be better than one may have originally thought.
The following are my New Year's resolutions for 2005. I usually don't have resolutions, but I made an exception this time around.
1) Resolved: I will lose 50 pounds by July. Ten pounds per month is reasonable I think. Then I can show off my hot bod to everyone. lol
2) Resolved: As long as George W. Bush is President, I will not refer to the Vice President by his name. I will only refer to him as Vice President Bald Asshole. Furthermore, and this one's for real, I will never say Social Security REFORM. Instead, I will only refer to it as Social Security PRIVATIZATION.
3) Resolved: I will smoke more weed. Last semester I smoked weed all the time and I got the highest GPA I've ever gotten at UMass, 3.77. Suck on that one squares!!!!!!!
4) I will wear my hot new miu miu boots all the time. I just bought them at Louis Boston for 60% off the original retail price. Go to photobucket to see pictures, they are cool. I think anyway.
5) Finally, I really like giving money to organizations and people I support. Last year I gave $50 to the ACLU and $25 to the Ralph Nader campaign. I know that is not a lot at all, but I like that I am training myself to less selfish. Honestly, I have plenty of money and enough things. I would rather give away $70 than buy another pair of shitty, ill-fitting jeans from abercrombie.
Tomorrow I am going to see Ralph Nader speak in Cambridge. I always enjoy seeing and hearing great people in person. I have a feeling that this will be added to the list of awesome 2005 experiences. So on that note I say goodnight. I hope your 2005 is as good as mine. Current Mood: chipper